2. Users, user items, and experiences
You agree to pay the published fees for the MindVR content, as those fees are shown on the web store, app store, or other distribution point operated by a Distributor or MindVR. You agree that you will not make any claim against MindVR in regard to any fee or related matter and that your claim will be solely against the Distributor. You agree to pay any taxes and/or other costs (such as bandwidth, equipment, or other expenses) associated with your use of MindVR content.
4. Intellectual Property
5. Updates and Changes
7. Health and Safety
You are solely responsible for the health and safety of owning and operating the user items and/or the Experience, including the selection of a safe location and set-up. MindVR makes no warranty whatsoever of any kind or nature with regard to the Experiences and/or MindVR content including (but not limited to personal injury, illness or property damage of any kind or type.
9. Limited Warranty and Limited Liability
10. Governing Law and Venue
- “Content” means the images (including moving and virtual reality images), audio, text, logos, watermarks, and/or any other files and creative output (in any form whatsoever, including any derivatives), other than software, owned and/or controlled by MindVR.
- “Distributor” means any business entity, which provides distribution of MindVR content and/or collects fees for such distribution (such as, but not limited to, Oculous VR, Sony, Youtube, Facebook, Samsung, Google, etc.) in accordance with an agreement with MindVR.
- “Experiences” means the virtual reality experience as created by MindVR, including all video, audio, and other elements, and implemented through user items. Experience includes MindVR content.
- “MindVR Content” means the Software and Content provided or made available to you, whether by MindVR or its Distributors.
- “IP” means all intellectual property rights of every type and nature, including copyrights, moral rights, or other intangible rights.
- “Software” means the computer code and/or software (in any form) which is used for the creation, delivery and/or exhibition of the Experiences, owned and/or controlled by MindVR
- “Use” means to install, use or to possess the MindVR Content on the user items.
- “User Items” means the hardware, software, and other items necessary for the viewing and use of the Experience.